Financial Professional’s Intro
Designed to help you save time, improve portfolio performance and assist with client communications
- Clear risk and opportunity expositions for US and Global Markets
- Multi-timeframe view of US and Global Stock Markets
- Education and ongoing analysis of the relationship between Stocks and Bonds
- Education and ongoing analysis of Sector Rotation Techniques
- Real-time trade ideas for all time horizons (long-term, intermediate, and short-term)
- Simplified summaries related to market behavior and complex concepts designed to provide advisors with a systematic communications strategy for their clients
- Conversational talking points with charts to help explain methodology and approach to clients – see an example here
- Request custom charts and collateral to help with clients and pitches
They say it cannot be done, they are wrong
Through its own language, the stock market has anticipated every major decline in my lifetime. The problem for the majority is not knowing WHY? This ultimately human question keeps investors from selling when it is the question WHAT is the market telling me that matters. The WHY question is answered later, much later, when it’s too late. When the Macro Economic reasons are clear, the bear market is over, Hence the cliché buy “recessions and sell the boom.”
In the 20th century and the first two decades of the 21st century, every major top has been anticipated by the stock market’s language, its price-based communications.
Sure, there were two exceptions, sort of. After World War-II they thought there would be a post-war depression but it didn’t happen, yet the market went down, and in 1962 the Macro types expected a recession again it never materialized but the market experienced a bear.
I think it is curious that when the “experts” anticipated what was going to bring the market down the markets went down but their reasoning regarding WHY was wrong.
With that understood, in every instance during my lifetime the market in its language has given – sufficiently in advance- the message that price was changing and it was either OK to Buy or was Risk-Off.
Since 2017 the market has experienced extraordinary times. Has your outside and independent market advisory provided you with exceptional recommendations?
Great and Many Thanks,
Jack F Cahn, CMT, and founder of Contrary Thinker
Here are two books for your library, grow your mind.
“The Nature of Risk: Stock Market Survival & The Meaning of Life” (Contrary Opinion Library) By Mamis, Justin
“When to Sell: Inside Strategies for Stock-Market Profits” By Mamis, Justin